The Memorial Centre Farmers’ Market is 100% producer-run. All products are grown and produced in the Kingston foodshed – within about 100km of the market. The MCFM aims to expand the market share of sustainably-produced food in Kingston. This market will get you eating and enjoying agricultural, craft and ready-to-eat products.
Our hours and locations rotate throughout the year:
- January-April 10am-2pm at Princess St. United Church
- May-October 9am-2pm in the grass in front of the Kingston Memorial Centre (303 York St.)
- November-December 10am-2pm in the barns located at the Southwest corner of the Kingston Memorial Centre grounds.
To stay in the loop on events and special announcements, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
Buying at the MCFM helps realise the goals of our board, the Farmers’ Market Association of Kingston:
- building the food security of Kingston ON – making Kingston less reliant on food from afar
- offering a uniquely producer-run market – increasing resilience of our food system
- creating an opportunity for local farmers to market products – supporting local farms and farming families
- providing the freshest, most nutrient-rich agricultural products for eaters who shop here
Initiated by farmers, in collaboration with Williamsville Neighbourhood Association, MCFM is a member of Farmers’ Markets Ontario, and a Sustainable Kingston partner.